A beautiful and colorful one-of-a-kind set of six vintage glass candlestick holders from the 1940-1970s time frame.
Each glass candle stick holder in this 2nd Time Around retro combo has a unique color and design. This cheerful set includes a blue, green, clear, amber, red and an iridescent amber colored glass candle holder. All six of these hold regular sized tapers.
- Red: is a deep shade with a round base with a row of thumbprints around the base and is 2 1/2" high. I believe this is Old English Ruby by Imperial Glass.
- Amber: has eight sides on the base and around the top edge. It is 2 3/4" high.
- Emerald Green: with a round base and a classic shape. There is a hexagon shape at the top of the base. It is 4 1/4" high.
- Clear: this is 24% leaded crystal as indicated by the original sticker still on the base. It has the same shape and size as the green holder.
- Blue Satin Glass: very unique wide base and this holder has thin ribbing all over the exterior, from the top to the bottom. The top edge is wide at 3 1/2". The base is the widest in the set at 4 1/4" wide.
- Iridescent Amber: a Depression era glass with a round base with six panels that go all the way up to the top edge. Lovely color that changes when the light changes. It is the tallest at 6 3/4" high.
The holders range in size from 6 3/4" high to 2 1/2" high. The bases range from approximately 2" in diameter to 4 1/4" in diameter.
Each piece in the set of 6 is in nice vintage condition with no chips or cracks. Light wear commensurate with vintage age.
A beautifully curated collection of glass home decor items perfect for any setting that needs a soft display of color.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
No, we are not comfortable providing pricing or answering questions about the value or worth of vintage or antique items. We believe they are worth what someone will pay for them. Therefore, there is no way to assign something a set monetary value - in our opinion. We suggest doing an online search to find similar items and take it from there.